Monday, September 17, 2012

I've lost it

I think i'm going crazy. No seriously, i have all the signs -

1. Inability to focus on reality
2. Random paranoria
3. Excessive bursts of energy followed by lethargy

See? I just might be crazy.

Or

Maybe i'm normal. And have expected too much and given too much of myself to the wrong person.
I mean the whole reason anyone would want their Guy to be in the same city would be so they can spend as much time possible with each other right?
It doesn't have to be everyday! But whenever its been a bad day at work or the weather is romantic, you can duck out in the weekday and meet up! Also meeting more than once on the weekend would be nice too.
So is it wrong for me to expect that? Especially when He is here on an extended vacation so far, no work, no courses, no family etc.
God i can't even write about this. I feel so bloody confused and disappointed and angry and messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment