Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shillong Again

Its been great here so far! A kind of reconnaissance of all those wonderful times i spent here for 3 years.
The best thing is that even though i have been out of the scene for the last 6 months, people still remember me and all my little shenanginans...
I'll miss this place like anything when i'll go especially when i dont really have any more reason to come back again, there is of course the next year's graduation which is also of my batch (the batch i joined after flunking one semester) but somehow i dont feel that there will be any real tie bindinjg me to come there.
Of course this is just musing for now, who knows i might become closer than ever with them once the internships in delhi start, i might have my wishes of the college life in delhi with the people from shillong.
Its seems so weird that once i never needed to take a taxi to and from anywhere as i usually had one or the other person driving me around. But then again as i strive to remind myself that before those times i was a hardcore walker/ shared taxi personality.
But its harder to leave a luxurious habiot than to get one. I have to remind myself that the local part of shillonhg is gone now and that wasnt the part i had cherished or loved the most while i was here.
True the local life was awesome but it was only so because i knew i had a hostel and college to get back to and people there who would rally around me in the time of crisis.
So ya, coming back served many purposes the main one was to remind me that some things had only hyappened for 6 months while the others were there for the past 3 years and will (hopefully) remain for the next 30 as well.

2 comments:

  1. I will be there for the next 60. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeeee.....??????
    You already sabotaged all my dreams of having you around during my final AD showcase.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete